Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, April 22, 2011

God Is With Me

God dwells inside of me.  Yesterday thunderstorms woke me up.  I was not happy.  I was tired and didn't feel good.  I turned on the computer and started to work on my book.

I was at the computer for eight hours.  I did some writing, some editing and blogged. 

I know that I had nothing to do with that.  It was all GOD. 

He gave me the strength that I needed and the words that I needed to write.  God was with me the whole day.

I got a lot done, and am pleased with what I did.  I thanked GOD.  I know it was not me.

So thank GOD.  He is with you everyday, every second, every minute of the day.

My book will be on line in about a month.

It is my testimony of GOD changed my life

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment