Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring Storms

Once again, storms have past through the south.  I went to a store meeting,  while I was at the meeting a storm came up, and tornado warnings went out.

They wanted us all togo to the dairy cooler.  I just sat there.  I knew that I was protected by the blood of Jesus.  God's Angels were surrounding me.  I did pray while the wind picked up,

Nothing happened and the storm passed.

I was calm during the storm.  I knew tht GOD was with me and would protect me.  I made it saftely home and have to go back to work soon.  I know that God is with me and he is protecting me.

While everyone was walking around panicing, I just sat there and waited.  I put my trust in GOD

So be practical and take shelter if needed, but know that GOD is with you

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment