Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Be Grateful

My Prayers and Thoughts are with the tornados surviors.  It makes one think of how little our problems are, compared to others.

What happed was the DEVIL showing himself, wanting us to turn away from GOD.

Now is the time to look up and lean on GOD for strength and guidance.

I can not imange what those people are feeling or thinking.  I am praying for them and I know that GOD is with them and they will be okay.

So be grateful for everything little thing you have.  Thank GOD. 

I am sorry that I haven't posted the verses on reading the BIBLE...Where does the time go.

Go to http://www.ewordtoday.com/   to get caught up or start reading from the beginning.  That is where I got my list from.

Sunday May 1st  1Sam25-27

Mon PS 17/35/54/63

Tues 1 Sam 28-31   PS18

Wed PS121/123-125/128-130

Thurs PS 2 Sam 1-4

I encourage you to read the BIBLE.  It will bring you closer to GOD.  God is all that matters.  GOD should come first in your life.  Everything else will follow

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

GOD Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment