Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

GOD Talked To Me Today

I was working in the bakery..I was cutting donuts when I heard GOD say something to me.

I kept working and I listened.  He was telling me what to do with my writing.  I was debating on which direction to go with my writing. 

I will  have a book coming out....about my walk with GOD....I didn't want my novels to go againest GOD'S word.

God told me what to do and even told me how to change my story. 

WOW!!!!

I didn't dismiss GOD.  I listened.

Then, after work I was buying a few things and the Easter candy was marked down, which woud be a good time to buy the candy for te Brazil Misson Team.  I heard GOD nudging me to buy the last three bags of candy.  I did.  Was I going to?  Nope.  I did cause GOD told me to.

His voice is low and soft, nudging me in the rght direction.  He gave me free will.  It is my choice.

Do his will or do the Devil's will.  I decided to do GOD'S will

GOD tallks to all of us.  You just need to listen and not dismiss his voice.

So I am looking forward to seeing what GOD says to me today. 

Check out my other Blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

GOD LOVES YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment