Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, April 29, 2011

Testominy To GOD

We all have a story.  We all have a story on how GOD changed us and did things for us.

I have written my testimony of how God changed by life.  Should be up and running, by next month.

Book Blurb:

I am an alcolic.  I am anerixic.  I was sexualy abused.  How could anyone love me?  Why was I even born?  Could I even be more messed up?
\

Took me 45 years to read the BIBlE.  That was the day God spoke to me and I listened.  That was the day my life changed, in ways I never thought was possible. 

This is my testimony of how GOD changed my heart and my life.

GOD IS ALWAYS WITH ME-EVEN WHEN I IGNORE HIM


I will let you know the release date when I know.

God can make your life better if you let him in your heart.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment