Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

God Is Guiding Me

I wrote a book.  I know that GOD has been guiding me throughout this process.

It is my testominy to GOD.  My walk with GOD.

This has always been my dream and now with techolonly I can publish online.  That is what I am doing.

I felt that God is guiding me through this whole process, and God is making me my dream a reality. 

God gave me this passion, writing.  I have written all my life and I feel that he is using me and my writitng to get his word out and to help others.

It is all GOD.

So if you have a dream, a passion, let GOD guide you.  You need to listen to GOD and not to anyone else. 

Let GOD guide you and your dream will become a reality. 

check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment