Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Open Your BIBLE

I was working on the book about my walk with GOD.  I needed BIBLE Verses to insert in certain pages.

I had no idea where to look.  I opened my BIBLE and flipped through the pages and there were the verses.  I would never of found the verses.

It was all GOD. 

He showed me where the BIBLE Verses were.  That gives me chills just thinking about it.  God guided me to what I needed at that moment.

I feel that he does this throughout the day, if we let him.  All we have to do is ask GOD for help and he will.

God can not do anything for you if you don't ask.

Open your BIBLE and see what GOD has to say.  He might just surprise you.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

Read the BIBLE:

Thursday:  RUTH

FRI  1Sam 1-3

Sat 1 Sam 4-8

Sun EASTER 1Sam 9-12

No comments:

Post a Comment