Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Sunday, August 23, 2020

Day 235 Read The Book of Ephesians

Day 235

Daily Bible Reading Schedule

Job 37-39
Ephesians 1

The Book of Ephesians should be read and re-read if not daily.  If I am depressed, worried or just need to hear from God, Ephesians in my go to Book in the Bible.  It has helped me alot,

Paul writes the Book of Ephesian while he is in chains, in prison, waiting trail in Rome

The Book of Ephesians is about How To Live a Holy Life

In my Bible... I have scriptures highlighted, underlined and circled.  I won't be able to list all the Scriptures  I love, but I will highlight some.  Do Not overlook the Book of Ephesians.  It has changed my life and thinking and I pray it will do the same for you. Ephesians is my favorite book in the Bible.

Ephesians 1:2
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with ALL Spiritual Blessings in Heavenly places in Christ

1:3
According as he hath chosen us in Him, before the foundation of the world, that we should be Holy and Without Blame before Him in Love. 

We are Blessed with All Spiritual Blessings in Heaven.  Right now.

This should be one of your Daily Confessions:
I am blessed with all Spiritual blessing in heaven.  I am blessed

I am holy and without blame before Him

That is something to shout about.

In your quiet time, read and re-read the Book of Ephesians, it is not a long book, but it is packed with wisdom and will change who you think you are.


No comments:

Post a Comment