Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, August 1, 2020

Day 213 Scripture For Protection Psalms 91

Day 213

Daily Bible Reading Schedule

Psalms 90-92
Proverbs 19:18-29

Memorize Psalms 91

Say Psalms 91 Every-  Morning-Noon-Night

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty
I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress:  my God; in him will I rest
Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence
He shall cover thee with his feathers and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. 

Read and Memorize Psalm 91:1-16

I constantly repeat Psalms 91:1-4

If I am scared, I say Psalms 91,  It is our protection from God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment