Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Day 217 Jesus Made Us Rich


Day 217

Daily Reading Schedule

Nehemiah 12-13
2nd Corinthians 8

2nd Corinthians 8:9
For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.

8:15
He that had gathered much had nothing over;
He that had gathered little had no lack

Most churches preach about becoming rich. 
They will tell you that you will have to give up every thing.  A preacher doesn't make much money. 
That is a lie.

The Bible says that Jesus became poor, so we can be rich.
Let that sink in.

In Deuteronomy 28: 27
I will lend to many nations and borrow from none

The entire chapter of 28 tells you the Blessing you will receive if you Follow God's Ways and
Curses that will come upon you, if you Do Not Follow God's Way

Go back and Re-Read Chapter 28 on the Blessings & Curses

Stop having a poverty mindset and Start having a Rich mindset.

It is written in the Bible.  Believe it. Take it & Receive it.

I am Rich.
I am blessed going in
I am blessed going out
I am blessed in the city
I am blessed in the country
I am blessed, blessed blessed
I believe it
I take it
I receive it
Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment