Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, August 6, 2020

Day 218 Give & It Will Be Given Unto You

Day 218

Daily Bible Reading Schedule

Esther 1-2
2nd Corinthians 9

Starting the Book of Esther.

2nd Corinthians 9:6
But I say this:  He which soweth sparingly shall reap sparingly
and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.

9:7
Every man according as he purposeth in his heart. so let him give, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loveth a cheerful giver.

9:8
And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye always having all sufficiency in all things, may bound to every good work

This does not make any sense to a Non-Believer.  When you give, you will get receive more.

Some call me cheap.  I don't like to spend my money.  When I learned that we were suppose to give.  That didn't make any sense.  But I did. 

Example:  I bought five $20.00 gift cards.  I was a cashier in a grocery store.  I prayed God to guide me to let me know who I should give a gift card to.  As my day went on, I handed the gift card along with there receipt and said, God told me to give this to you. 

After I did that, I never lacked for anything, because I kept giving.  I would buy a co-worker a candy bar. or just did something nice for someone.

You don't have to give away your money.  Start out small, buy someone's coffee, help someone.

The more you give, the more you will not lack. 

I know it is not easy in the beginning, but your life will change for the better, but you have to do it with a happy heart.  Don't do it just because it says that in the Bible.  Do it because of the Love you have for Jesus and that is what Jesus wants you to do







No comments:

Post a Comment