Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Sunday, March 10, 2019

My Walk With Jesus

My Bible--My God 

Yesterday I blogged about writing your testimony to tell others and to remember what Jesus did for you.

The book My Bible--My God is my testimony and steps I took as I started my walk with Jesus.  I have been blogging here since 2013, (I Think)  But there was really no direction or running theme why I am blogging, then I would stop blogging for awhile then I would blog again.

Times have changed.  The last days are upon us and there is no time to waste.  This world is getting worse as In The Days Of Noah, when God was so mad at man that he told Noah to build the Ark.  He was around 500 years old.  It never rained back in those days, yet Noah believed in God and did what God told him to do.  He was probably attacked verbally and made fun of, Noah did what God told him to do.

As in the days of Noah, God gave me an assignment.  It is my choice to do it or not.

I quit my job.  I gave up a good job but I could not do what God told me to do and work at the same time.  So I walked away from a job that I worked 27 years at.

So I started blogging, not sure what to blog, so everyday I had to stare at the computer screen and think of something to write.

Yesterday, God told me what to write.   God Said.  "Write about your walk with Me.  Write Your Story."

Seems simple enough. 

So from on this blog is going to be about My Walk With Jesus.  My ups and downs with Jesus on by my side.

So join me as I walk with Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment