Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Hear The Voice Of God

I hear God's voice.  I have told people that God told me to do this or that, and they look at me as if I am crazy.

I have just quit my day job, in order to stay home, homestead my property and to concentrate on God's writing ministry he told me to do.

I know that God told me to quit my job.  I felt it to the core of my being.  I kept changing the date of when I was going to quit my job this year.  First I was going to quit in August, then in June, I quit in February.

Once I stopped trying to figure it on my own, I prayed and asked God to tell me when to quit.

I heard God told me to quit.  I heard his voice.  Also something happened at work, that stressed me out, I was so upset, and once I stopped trying to figure it out myself, and stepped aside, I heard God and he told me to quit.  I went to work, told them and am now stress free. 

In order to hear God"

1.  Stop trying to do it yourself.

2.  Pray, and give it to God.

3.  Wait and do not worry, rethink or talk about it to others.

4.  When you know the answer is from God, just do it.

5. If you feel that it is right down in the core of your being, take the step of faith and let God led you.  Fear Not.

6.  Start talking and acting like it has happened.

When I decided to quit my job, fear tried to sneak in.  I only gave one week's notice.  I forgot that I prayed and asked God to tell me when to quit.  Once I remembered, I knew that it was God's answer.

So what are you stressing about?  What do you did God to help you with?  I am not talking about a million dollars  or to get new neighbors.

If you need help and we all need God in our life.  You need to stop doing everything yourself and to step aside and let God work in your life.

Once you pray and ask God for whatever you need.  DO NOT go and tell everyone.  Do Not try to do something to help God.  Do Not talk about and get on with your life and let God work in your life.  If you keep talking about it and do something about what you asked about.  GOD can not move in your life, if you are in the way.

When I was trying to figure out when to quit, I talked and planned what I would do after I quit.  I told co-workers that I was not going to be here much longer.  My time is limited. 

I also talked to myself.  I would say, "I am so done.  I no longer am employed.  I am self-employed and am blogging and book sales are up."  I said this to myself everyday and though out the day.  I didn't tell anyone.

What you tell yourself is so important. 

You can hear from God.  God can move in your life if you will step aside and trust in the Lord.

I have a plaque on the wall:

Psalms 46:10

Be still, and know that I am God.

Sometimes, you need to sit, be quiet and know that God is  moving in your life.

God is moving in my life and He will move in your life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment