Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, March 23, 2019

Humble Yourself Before The Lord

My bible--My God
When was the last time you asked God for something?

I am not talking about asking God for the lottery numbers or that He would give you a million dollars.

When was the last time, you were in trouble, desperate and just looked up, and said, "I have no idea what to do.  Just tell me how to get out of this mess?  I need you Jesus, I can not do this without you."

Have you ever prayed a prayer like that?

If not, then that is why you are in the mess you are in.

I have made my share of mistakes in the past.  I can be very stubborn.  I dig in my heels.  I will not budge no matter what will happen to me, even if I know that I am wrong,  I am stubborn.

Then I found myself, sitting in my truck, with all my personal belonging, homeless because I was to stubborn and I was going to do it my way and did not need anyone's help.

That got me homeless.

God pulled me out of the mess that I got myself into, because I humbled myself, before the Lord and knew from the depths of my soul that I can not do anything without God.

God found me a place to live.  When I walked into my new place, I got on my knees and thanked the Lord.  From that moment on, I know Jesus is my answer.

The other day, I was tired and sat in front of the tv all day.  I did nothing.  I knew that something was blocking me from writing.  I felt stuck and was not getting anywhere in my writing.  I knew that Satan was attacking me.  I knew I was not doing something God wanted me to do.  But didn't know what.

Before I went to bed, I prayed.

Dear Lord,  I know what you want me to do.  I am writing the books you told me to write, but I am not moving forward.  I feel stuck as if something is blocking me from moving forward.  I cannot do this on my own.  It is all you.  Please tell me what is blocking me, so Your Will be done and not mine.  Amen.

The next day, I was writing and the answer came to me.  The answer rose in my Spirit and I heard his voice, publish the 2 non-fiction books, so you will be able to move forward.

I had 2 non fiction books that I was working on, but not finishing them up to send to the editor.  I was just writing with no finish line in sight.

I went to God, knowing that I cannot do nothing without Him.  I humbled myself before the Lord.  I asked him what I needed and He answered my prayer.

God will do the same for you

No comments:

Post a Comment