Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, December 31, 2018

Your Words Have Power

Proverbs 21:23

He who guards his mouth and his tongue keeps himself from calamity

We all should live our lives as Proverbs said.

In Proverb 21:23, we are told to guard our mouth.  Our Words are alive.  They are a Spirit.  Whatever you say, will come to pass.

Look at your life today.  Look at where you live, what you have, what you are wearing and what type of job you are doing.  You have the life you have, because what words you have said.  You are where you are at, because of your words.

Want to change your life?  Change your words.

I was thee most negative person ever.  I was suicidal, cutting myself and waiting to die.  My words, made my divorce happen, because I knew my husband would leave me.  I said that from the day I got married.  "One day he will leave me."  He did leave me.  

The word "Can't"  was my go to word.  "I can't be around people.  I am not a social person.  I can't drive across country.  I can't learn to do that."

It wasn't until I learned from the Bible that is what Satan wants you to say.

Jesus said, "I say only what my Father tells me to say."

So we are suppose to quote the Word of GOD, the Bible. 

Say nothing negative, which is hard to do, especially when you have done it your entire life.

I do my best to say nothing negative, which means no more gossiping (talking bad about someone)  no more arguing. (even if you are right)  and I stop telling myself negative things.  Which for me is the hardest.

I have told myself.  "I am stupid.  No one wants to buy my books.  I am unloveable.  Stupid, stupid, stupid."

Instead I am replacing my negative words, for the Word of GOD

GOD Loves Me.  I am a child of GOD.  I can do all things through Christ Jesus.

So It is a New Year 2019 Is Here.

2019 will be the best year ever.  2019 is my year for change.  GOD is going to Bless me today.  I am Blessed and highly Favored and I am expecting The Favor of GOD to show up today.

Even if you do not feel like being positive, that is the time to say positive things.

Want your life to change???   Change Your Words.

101 Daily Bible Confessions   This E-Book is 99 Cents download your copy and start speaking the word of GOD

My Bible--My GOD 

Read what steps I did and still doing to keep my eyes on GOD 

2019 is going to be the best year ever and it all starts with your mouth.  Change your Words, Change Your life


No comments:

Post a Comment