Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Christmas With Family

Not everyone is happy around the holidays.  Not everyone has someone to spend Christmas with.  With me, I am fine, not being with my family. 

My family believes in GOD.  We consider ourselves Christians, but when it comes to what the Bible says, they have their way believing and I have mine.

I believe that I am Healed By The Stripes of Jesus.  I stand on the Word of GOD.  If the Bible says it, I believe it.

My family believes that GOD might want us sick, so we need Health Insurance.  They can believe what they want, but I am not going against the Word of GOD. 

So what do you do, when your beliefs or lifestyle does not line up with your family?

It is not easy.   Years ago, I would of said, stand your ground and don't let them get the last word.  Now with my walk with GOD, I keep my mouth shut.

No strife in my life.  If you are in Strife, which is if you argue, then you are blocking your Blessing with GOD, which means you are out of line with GOD. 

So my advice to you, if you deal with your family or friends, I would say, smile and say nothing.  You will not be able to change their mind over dinner.

I know it sounds easy, but this would be the perfect day to practice, keeping your mouth shut.

My mother does not agree the way I live or the way I live by the Bible.  I talked to her today.  She doesn't agree with me living out in the country or that I stand on the Word of GOD.  So today I talked to her and just listened, and when I hung up the phone, I knew i made her happy by calling her.  I will never get what I need from her.  I have accepted that, though it took years.

So what I am saying, stop arguing.  Grin and bear it and be happy that you have a home to go to and live your life the way GOD is directing you.  As long as you are lined up with GOD, All Is Well.

I believe that I am living in the Last Days and the Last Hours before Jesus comes back for us.  I will be quitting my job next year, planting a garden, raise chickens, and work on my writing ministry, not everyone is going to agree with me.  no one agrees with me, because they are so focused of things of this world and not looking up to Heaven.

Today is the Birth of Jesus, not a day to argue and prove you are right.  Today is Jesus's day.  So smile and thank GOD for giving the greatest gift of all Jesus our Lord and Savior. 

Merry Christmas

Jesus is Born


No comments:

Post a Comment