Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Heaven Or Hell






                               
Sin does not send you to Hell

Not Accepting Jesus as your Lord and Savior Sends you to Hell

If you do not want to go to Hell.  You Must choose Jesus as your Lord and Savior.  Nothing else you do will get you into Heaven.

Pray the Prayer of Salvation:

Dear Lord.

I come to you as I am.  I can no longer do this alone.  I need you Lord.  Please come into my heart and cleanse me.  I believe that Jesus died on the Cross.  I believe that Jesus went to the pit of Hell and defeated Satan.  I believe that GOD rose Jesus from the dead and now Jesus sits in Heaven with GOD.  Come into my heart.  I give myself to you Lord.  Do something with my life.  Amen.

If you prayed this prayer and believe, your name is written in the Book of Lambs and you are now a child of GOD.

Check out these links:

kcm

EMIC

Faith Church

These are the churches that have helped me.  Kenneth Copeland Ministries, Eagle Mountian Church Faith Church.

GOD Loves You and GOD created you for a purpose

No comments:

Post a Comment