Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Are You Living According To The Bible?

Are you living GOD's Way or The World's Way?

We are living in the last days.  Jesus will come back and you don't want to be left behind.

Here are a few ways that we are not living according to the Bible

1.  Rest on the 7th day.

Do you go to church on Sunday and worship GOD the entire day?  No shopping, no working, just resting in the Glory of GOD.

2,  Do you work 6 days a week or just five days a week, living for the weekend?

The Bible says nothing about a weekend.  That is man made.  There is no Thanksgiving weekend in the Bible or Christmas vacation.

3.  Are you in debt?  The Bible says.... Lend to many nations and borrow from none.  Deuteronomy 28:12

4.  Are you dependent on your Job?  GOD says that Jesus is your source, not your job

5.  Do you talk to GOD?

These are a few questions I want you to ask yourself, since a new year is within a few days.  Are you living the World's Way or Jesus's Way.

I am guilty of living the World's Way, but that is changing. 

GOD created us for a purpose.  You were not a mistake.  GOD gave you a gift, talent.  What are you good at?

Are you using your gift for GOD's Purpose or for your purpose?

I want to live for GOD.  We are living in the last days, and if you do not change your ways, it will be to late. 

Fist thing we must all do is Read The Bible.  If you do not read the Bible, you will not know how to Live GOD's Way.  Read the Bible everyday, no matter what.  You eat everyday, read the Bible everyday. 

The second thing you need to do, is whatever you do, do it for Jesus and not just for you. 

I am a writer.  If you go to my Amazon Page you will see that I wrote a couple of Zombie series.  I was not using my gift of writing for GOD..  I was selling books, I was making money, but that is not what GOD created me to write, so I stopped writing Zombie Books.  Did I want to?  Nope.  What I did want is to discover my purpose.  Money is not my purpose.  So now I write what GOD wants me to write.  It is not about Money It is about living for Jesus and to let others throughout the world that we are not living or doing what Jesus wants us to do.  We must do what GOD wants us to do before it is to late.  Time is short before Jesus comes back.

Are are going to live for GOD or the World? 

In 2019 I will be writing about changing your lives in order to do what GOD wants you to do.  Discover Your Purpose In These Last Days.

Read my Book to see how I started reading the Bible and focus on GOD. 

It is an E-Book or Print Book

This is my testimony and what I did to focus on Jesus.  Time is running out, Jesus will be here sooner than you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment