Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, January 30, 2017

Tithing & Giving

Tithing:

Malachi3:10

Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse that there may be food in my house.  Test me on this and see if I will not throw open the flood gates of Heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have enough rom for it.

GOD says test me. 

Are you a giver?

Are you a tither?

I learned about tithing when I was in my forties.  I had no idea why an offering was taken up at every service.  When I was younger, I was told it was for the preacher, so he can live in that house on the hill.

The truth is The first 10% belongs to GOD.  I get to keep 90% percent.  That sounds like a good deal.

I was not that exciting when I learned about tithing.  I was not making a lot of money.  I was divorced and living paycheck to paycheck.  I started tithing, because that is what GOD says to do.

Let me make this clear.  When you tithe, you do it from your heart.  Do not do it because you have to.  Do not do it in anger.  Do it from the heart and because GOD has blessed you and you have something to tithe.  You should tithe expecting GOD to bless you.  It is like an insurance policy.  If you do not tithe, then GOD can not bless you. 

IF YOU TITHE  YOU HAVE TITHER RIGHTS

Satan does not want you to tithe.  Satan wants you to be as far from GOD as possible. 

I started to tithe.  Things were going good, then I read that you should tithe before you taxes.  I was like, What?  I barely can tithe what I get every payday, now I have to tithe before taxes?  I did.

I did not do it in anger.  I did it for the love of GOD. 

I know that tithing works in my life.

A couple of years ago, I woke up and smelled smoke.  I thought my husband was cooking,  I went  back to sleep.  I woke up again and the smell of smoke was stronger.  I opened the bedroom door and the house was filled with smoke.  The furnace was on fire.  My husband was not home.  I called him.  I had no idea where the fire was coming from.  I turned off the electric at the main breaker.

We called a furnace guy.  The furnace guy was amazed that the house did not catch on fire.  It was contained in the furnace.  I was protected by the blood of Jesus  I had tither rights and my house was protected from Satan.

A couple of months later, an electrical outlet stopped working in the kitchen.  I thought nothing of it.  I just didn't use the outlet.  I told my husband about it.  He called an electrian.  It took the guy an hour to find out the source.  The outlet behind the frig fried.  All the wires were melted together.  The guy said it was a miracle that the house did not burn down.

GOD was watching over me.  I am a tither.  I have tither rights.  Satan tried to burn my house down twice and he did not succeed. 

I am a tither and will tither, no matter what.  I am protected by GOD.

Are you a tither?  Let me know.  Let me know what GOD has done for you, since you have been tithing.

www.facebook.com/livinggodswaydaily 

Next blog will be about giving.

I am here  to serve GOD. 

I was saved to Change the World NOT to Survive the World




No comments:

Post a Comment