Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Sowing & Reaping


 EVERY DAY, WE ARE SOWING AND REAPING

WE ARE CURSING OURSELF OR BLESSING OURSELF

I thought I was a good person.  I don't swear.  I don't use the Lord's name in vain.

I don't steal.  I think I am a nice person.  So why was my life such a mess.

I didn't like myself.  I was speaking words that was cursing my life.  I was only thinking of myself and not of others. 

The Bible says Love Thy Neighbor.  (Hard to love  thy neighbor when I am self absorbed in my own life and thinking of only me)

The Bible says: Sow sparingly, Reap sparingly.  Sow Generously Reap Generously

What Are You Sowing and Reaping? 

In my book Think Before You Speak I explain how powerful your words are.  When you speak, you are cursing or blessing your life.  Words have power. Want your life to change?  Change your words.

Once I started to watch what I say, my life began to change for the better.  I realized how blessed I was.  I now look around and realize how much GOD has blessed me and now I want to bless others, to show them how good GOD is.

I am now a giver.  Me! Who was self centered and only thought of myself. 

I discovered over Christmas that my neighbor, had no food in their house.  How could I sit in my warm home, eating, knowing that next door to me was a family, looking for change to buy food.  I bought a gift card to a grocery store. 

Honestly I never thought of myself as a giver.

I am not a giver for me.  I am Born Again.  Jesus now Dwells inside of me.  I want the light of Jesus to shine through me.  I am not a giver, to make me feel better.  I am a giver to show how good GOD is. 

I know buy gift cards and give them out, when GOD prompts me to. 

We all can hear from GOD if we seek His voice.

In my Book Live Debt Free GOD's Way  On How & Why One needs to Tithe & Sow

This didn't happen to me over night.  It was baby steps, but I wanted my life to change.  We are living in the End of Days.  I want to do everything I can to bring souls into the Kingdom of GOD.  That Is the only thing that matters to me.  Nothing else matters, except GOD.

What is the most important thing in your life?

Material things?  Your Job?  Money?

You reap what you sow.  What are you sowing today?

Sow into someone's life and start living like Jesus.

Facebook

Want to write your testimony or life story?  Have a story you want to write and publish?  DIY Writing Career

God created you for a purpose.  Listen to GOD and take a step of faith.  GOD will not let you down, He will catch you if you fall.

Sow into someone's life and see Jesus shine through me


Your Life Does Not Define You

No comments:

Post a Comment