Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Jesus Is Changing My Life



This is me with the only one that loves me unconditional besides GOD.  I loved Roxie more than I loved a human.  Jesus loves me unconditional.  Though I always knew that.

The song"

Yes, Jesus loves me
Yes Jesus loves me
Yes Jesus love me
Because the Bible tells me so

I always knew that GOD loves me, but I didn't act like it.  I kept listening to Satan and his lies. 

The lies Satan told me:

I am fat
I am stupid
God will never forgive me
I will never be a published writer
No one will ever believe that you were sexually abused by your grandfather
Your husband just married you to use to
No one loves you
You are unloveable
Why don't you just kill yourself, no one will miss you
You are ugly
Fat fat fat
Stupid stupid stupid

These are just some of the lies that Satan is screaming in my head day in and day out and I believed them.

NO MORE Satan   I AM NOT BLEIVING YOU AND I AM  LISTENING TO GOD


This is me when I was being sexually abused by my grandfather, which my family does not believe me.  So I was totally messed up most of my life.

I now know that Jesus loves me.  I have accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior and GOD sees me Holy and Blameless in His sight   Ephesians 1:4

I say that out loud in front of a mirror everyday.  When I am at work, I praise GOD and I know that the light of Jesus is shining through me.  Jesus dwells inside of me and His light shines through.

I am no longer living  for myself.  I am living for Jesus.  My life is so much better.

Your past does not define you.  You receive the Mercy of GOD every morning.  So put your past behind you.  Look up and give the Lord praise.

If you put Jesus in the center of your life, your life will get better.

Whatever you do today, ask yourself, Is this what Jesus would do?

Jesus is with you.  He knows what you are doing, before you do it.  So think about it.  If you are using the Lord's name in vain, Jesus is right with you and hears your words,  If you are having sex and not married, Jesus is with you while you are having sex?
Doing drugs?  Jesus knows it and is with you.

That is why it is so easy to talk to Jesus and ask for help.

Pick up your Bible or app

Read The Bible Out Loud.  Words have power.  Let Satan hear you speak the Word of GOD

Grab a notebook and start writing everything GOD has done for you.  What you have, is all because of GOD, not yourself

Pray, talk to GOD.  You are not hiding anything from HIM.  GOD knows all

Praise GOD.  Thank GOD for the small things in life and the big things in life.

Seek GOD and put Jesus in the center of your life and your life will be so much better

What has GOD done for you?  Leave a comment and let us know.

www.facebook.com/livinggodswaydaily   












No comments:

Post a Comment