Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, January 2, 2017

Look To GOD


How Often Do You Think About GOD?

What is the first think you think about when you wake up?

Is it GOD?  Your Children?

Work?

The first think I think of when I wake up in the morning is GOD.  I say "Thank you GOD for Your love in the morning and Your faithfulness at night.  Before my feet hit the ground.

GOD is the reason you have what you have and do what you do.

Satan is the reason why you worry and are stressed all the time.

If you want this new year 2017 to change, you have to be willing to change.

Change the way you speak.  Change the way think.

www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW

Print www.createspace.com/3614885

My life was a mess.  I was suicidal.  I was cutting myself, and I didn't want to leave the house.  I was fearful of everything and everyone.  I was living in fear and was waiting to die.  As I read the Bible and started to listen to that quiet inner voice of GOD, my life began to change.

Satan is always talking to me, telling how stupid I am and how I will never be able to do anything, and at one time I believed Satan.  I then learned that GOD loved me before the world was created.  I learned that if I did not seek GOD first, and ask GOD for help, GOD could not help me.

GOD gave us free will.  It is our choice if we walk with GOD or ignore Him.

What have you chosen?

It is not to late.  Jesus is returning and you have to be ready.  Are you ready?  If not, pray this prayer.

Dear Lord,

I come to you as I am.  I am broken, a sinner and have gone down the wrong path.  Please forgive me.  I believe that you died on the cross for me.  I believe that GOD raised You from the dead.  Please come into my heart and do something with my life.  Amen.

If you prayed this prayer, you are Born Again.

Let me know in the comment section.  So I can rejoice with you.

Follow me on Facebook  www.facebook.com/livinggodswaydaily

No comments:

Post a Comment