Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, November 20, 2014

GOD CREATED US ALL

I am not an outdoors person.  I am a city person.  I like to stay inside.  I don't like to go outside or hiking. 

The other night, I was getting into my car, I looked up into the sky.  I looked at the stars.

GOD CREATED THE SKY, THE STARS, THE UNIVERSE

I stood there looking up, thinking "WOW!"

GOD created me.  I was not a mistake, even though I thought I was most of my life.  In my book My Bible--My GOD www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW  I wrote how GOD dragged me out of the pit that Satan tossed me into.

I now know that GOD created me for a reason.  I was not a mistake.  It doesn't matter what others think.

I live in this world and not from this world.  My Heavenly Father is watching over me. 

Now I know why I am here, to do the work of the Lord.  GOD is the only one that matters.

I now read the Bible everyday.  I don;t let people upset me.  I don't care if they like me or not. 

I am living for GOD.  GOD is who created me.  GOD is the reason I am here.  He has a plan for me. 

I listen to GOD and the Holy Spirit that dwells inside of me. 

My Bible--My God www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW

Think Before You Speak  www.amazon.com/dp/B00M0DUG1S

I Confess Jesus Is Lord  www.amazon.com/dp/B00PRRSY5E

GOD LOVES YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment