Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Jesus Forgives Your Sins

Jesus died on the cross for us.  He took upon all our sins so we can have eternal life.

Why is it that we find it so hard to forgive ourselfs????  We can't move on if we can not forgive ourselves.  That is what Satan wants.  He wants us stuck in one spot so we can not move forward and feel guilty for what we have done.

We all sin.  We were born sinners.  Once we are born again and accept Jesus as our Savior all our sins have been forgiven,  Jesus has forgiven us.  Therfore, we must forgive ourselves so we can move forward and do what GOD has planned for us.

I know that is not an easy thing to do.  I would call myseld stupid, dumb, how could I of done that and then dwell on what I did for days, when Jesus has already forgiven me and forgot what I have done.

Then Satan is over there laughing, cause he is winning.

No more.  When I mess up, I pray.  I repent of my sins and then I move over.  Jesus died for me and you.  I don't take what he has done, lightly.  I stand on the Word of GOD.  I believe.  Jesus forgives me for the sins I have done and I forgive myself.

GOD loves you

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment