Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, September 30, 2011

I Listen To GOD

I can not do anything on my own.  I need GOD in my life.  I need GOD to tell me what to do.  I have made a lot of mistakes in the past.  I tried to be strong and independant and that didn't work out so well.

I became stubborn and had the attitude that I would just do it myself.  I did not need anyone.  That didn't work out so well either.

Now I turn to GOD.  I listen to GOD.  The Holy Spirit dwells inside of me.  I need to listen to The Holy Spirit and let him guide me. 

I haven't done very well on my own.

So the next time you are undecided, not sure what to do, why not aske GOD?  Look up and talk to GOD.  Listen to GOD.  He will guide you and lead you in the right direction.

God is there when no one else is.  Listen to that voice deep inside and see how your life will change.

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment