Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, September 9, 2011

Follow Your Dream

God made us all unique, different.  We all have different passions, different dreams.  My dream is to be a published author.  My passion is the love of animals.

I am a vegeatarian.  I have been since I was ten.  I have written all my life, even though no one has read my writing.  I just published  a book,  My Bible--My God   www.createspace.com/3614885

I never stopped following my dreams, even when the rejection letters kept coming. 

God has a plan for all of us. You can not let Satan stop you from your dream.  Satan will do everything in his power to decieve you and to make you think that you are wasting your time.  Do not listen to Satan.

Listen to God.  He gave you this dream, this passion. 

I know that Satan is always knocking at my door wanting me to fail.  I can not fail with GOD on my side.

So follow your dreams and passion and let GOD guide you to fulfill your dream

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment