Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, September 24, 2011

I Read The Bible

Someone asked me yesterday why I was in a good mood.  I didn't realize that I was in a good mood.  My answer was that I read the BIBLE before I came to work.

That is the only reason I could think of.  I was a bit cranky the other day, but when I read the BIBLE, I always feel better.  I am in a better mood. 

I read the BIBLE everyday before I leave the house.  I want GOD on my side before I start my day.  I want GOD to talk to me throughout the day and also be protected by Jesus's blood.

Do you read the BIBLE????  Why not????  It will change your life for the better. 

I have read the BIBLE twice and am working on it for the third time.  I need GOD'S Word everyday.  I don't want to live without GOD.  I live for GOD

Who are you living for????

Read the BIBLE today

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment