Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Getting Through the Day

I went to work yesterday, and then I had a list of errands to do.  I worry about everything, even though the Bible says to worry for nothing.  So I pray.

I was busy at work, and I felt that God was with me, helping me get everything done.  For some reason the bakery was busy, but I kept a smile on my face, and got through the day.  I ran my errands and I thank God for giving me the money to pay my bills and the money to put gas in my truck. 

God was with me, as I went from place to place, keeping me safe as I did my errands.

I know that God is with me.  I can't get through the day without God.  I look up and give him thanks, while I am pumping gas or just going on break at work. 

I know that his Angels are surrounding me, protecting me and doing God's work.

I make it through the day, Cause God loves me and is always with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment