Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, September 17, 2010

Calm in the Mist of a Storm

I was gettting ready for work the other day, and a storm came up.  The wind picked up fast and strong and lawn furniture was flying across the yard.  Then came the lightening and thunder.  Lights flickered.  I prayed and left for work early.

I know that I am protected by the blood of Jesus and pleaded the blood over my place and truck and myself.  I went to work.  Parked in the parking lot and the rain came.  It poured.  The wind blew the rain across the parkfing lot.  I leaned back in the truck and waited for the rain to stop.  It lasted for about 30 minutes.  I was safe and protected.  I was calm in the storm. 

God was with me protecting me and God's Angels were surrounding me.

I think that is something to think about when you are in the mist of your own storm.

God is with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment