Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Crisis= Better

I came home one day from work and discovered that my place was flooded.  Hot water heater exploded or something.  I called service Master and they came and ripped up the carpet and I bought a dehumidfier.  I know this was a crisis and my boyfriend helped me. 

Something Good came from this crisis.  My hotwater heater was leaning againest the wall and the floor was rotted.  If the place didn't flood, I would of never known.  So that was good thing.

So I do believe that God let this happen so it wouldn't get any worse.  Cause it would of been awful if the hotwater heater fell out of the wall or through the floor. 

God makes all things work for good.

I believe that God is watching over me and seeing to all my wants and needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment