Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Be Grateful Every Day

Never feel sorry for yourself.  There is always someone worse off than you.  I thank God every morning, before I get out of bed. 

I pray before every meal.  I pray before I fall asleep.  I am grateful for everything I have.  Doesn't matter how small, or how large.  I am grateful for hot water for my shower.  I am grateful for my job and a place to live.

So the next time you are feeling depressed, or low, just jot down what you have and what you are grateful for.  Are your kids healthy?  Did you eat today?  Do you have a place to stay?

Thank God for everything you have.  It will make your day better and your life will be better.

God loves you.

Check out my other blog

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/  

No comments:

Post a Comment