Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, September 22, 2012

What Are You Saying To Yourself

What do you tell yourself when you are alone?  I am stupid.  I am worthless.  I am will never make it.  why am I here?

You are not a mistake.  GOD Loves you.  You need to start telling yourself that, no matter what you think or are feeling. 

Stop telling yourself bad things.  Start telling your self things like.  I am not a mistake.  I can do all things through Christ Jesus. 

Greater is he who lives in me, than who is of this world. 

Change your way of thinking.  Jesus died for you. 

This is what I tell myself when I wake up:

GOD Loves me

I am the rightousness of GOD

Today is a great day,  GOD is doing great things today. 

I am Blessed.

Jesus defeated Satan at the Cross

I can do all things through Christ Jesus

Start beleiving in yourself, Cause God loves you

http://sharonleejohnson.com

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com

My Bible--My God  www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW

No comments:

Post a Comment