Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Beauty Does Not Matter

Whether your are thin, fat, hairy, goofy looking, does not matter.  You are in a body.  Your body will not out live you.  You are a SPIRIT.  You LIVE in a body.  Your body is not going to last.

For the past 30 years I have STARVED myself, to be thin.  Why?  I thought I was fat.  What a waste of time.  I wasted those 30 years of my life.  I always had a headache.  Throwing up, passing out and it did not get me anywhere.  I still think I am fat, though I weigh 110 pounds.  It is all in your head.

You are  A SPIRIT.  GOD CREATED YOU.  YOU WERE NOT A MISTAKE.  GOD HAS A PLAN FOR YOU.

I am so glad that I read then BIBLE.  I now know that GOD LOVES ME and nothing else matters.  I still have problems.  We all have problems, but I know that GOD is with me and he will never leave me.  JESUS died on the cross for me.  Jesus did it all at the cross.

I gave my life to GOD. My whole life has changed.  My way of thinking has changed and GOD can do the same for you.

Come on home.  Come back to JESUS.  Your sins have been washed away by JESUS'S BLOOD.  GOD remembers your sins no more. 

Start reading the BIBLE and ask GOD for help.

My Book:

My Bible--My GOD shows how I looked to GOD and came out of the pit that Satan had tossed me into.  I am not perfect and GOD loves me.  Start to change your life today.

http://sharonleejohnson.com

www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW

GOD is waiting for you

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment