Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, September 24, 2012

GOD Will Meet You Where You Are

GOD loves you.  He loved you before you were born.  He loved you even if you don't believe in him. 

Doesn't matter what you have done.  Doesn't matter where you are at.  Homeless, in jail,   doing drugs, GOD still loves you.

Jesus died for us.  Not just for me or the person next to you.  Jesus died for you.  You are important to GOD. 

You are a spirit and your spirit is connected to GOD.  You are worthy.  Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.  That is what Satan wants you to believe.  Stop listening to Satan.

I would say for 5 years, all I did was work and sleep.  I went to work, came home took sleeping pills and went to sleep.  I was upset when I woke up.  I had no life.  No hope.  No reason to live.  Some reason I didn't die.  Why?  GOD loves me and he was with  me even when I ignored him. 

It took me awhile to crawl out of the pit that I let Satan throw me in. 

My Bible--My God  www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW   or http://sharonleejohnson.com  In print and e-book  E-Book  99 Cent. 

Doesn't matter what you have done in the past.  Doesn't matter if you have tattoos or had an aboration or is doing drugs.  GOD will meet you right where you are at. 

Stop listening to Satan.  Start asking GOD for help.  He is with you right now. 

Satan wants to destroy you.  GOD wants to help you.  GOD has a plan for you.  You are not a mistake. 

Pray this Prayer:

Dear Lord.

I come to you and I know that you are with me.  I am asking you to help me.  I am tired of being alone and making mistakes.  Please come into my life and show me the way.  In Jesus's name amen.

Beleive that GOD loves you and your life will start to change.

http://sharonleejohnson.com

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment