Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Listen To GOD

God woke me up an hour early.  I didn't want to get out of bed, so I laid there.  I wrote about praying in tongues and that my flesh hates it when I do that.  When I first started speaking in tongues.  I would lay in bed, and pray but my flesh wanted to go back to sleep or get up.  I stuck to it and this time I prayed in tongues or in the spirit for an hour and my flesh gave in. 

I knew that GOD woke me up an hour early for a reason.  I listened to GOD, even though I would of rather of gone back to sleep.

Don't listen to your flesh.  Listen to GOD.  Once I started praying in the Spirit.  I couldn't stop.  I prayed in the Spirit on the way to work and while I was at work.  Like anything else.  It takes time and practice.

GOD will speak to you through the day and even wake you up.  You need to listen, cause he might have a great plan for you that day and if you don't listen, you will miss out.

We all can hear from GOD.  It is that soft little voice inside that speaks to you, when you are going to do the wrong thing.  It is that feeling you get when you are going to do something and you know it is wrong, but going to do it anyway.

Stop before you do anything and listen to that voice inside of you.  GOD is trying to guide you in the right direction. 

GOD gave us free will.  It is our choice.  I choose to listen to GOD

GOD LOVES YOU  NOTHING ELSE MATTTERS.

MY Bible--My GOD  www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW

No comments:

Post a Comment