Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, September 20, 2012

GOD Woke Me Up

I got up early.  Not sure why, but I woke up and thought I would get up.  My sink was leaking.  Spraying water everywhere. 

GOD WOKE ME UP  GOD woke me up to get me to turn the water off.  I know it was GOD.  It could of  been a lot worse.  I gave thanks and praise to GOD.  It was all GOD. 

Though I have to get the sink fixed, I am so grateful and thankful that GOD talked to me and guided me to get up. 

What has GOD done for you.  When you wake up, do you know why???  GOD could be trying to tell you something.

I am so thrilled, and I know that GOD will guide me and help me get my sink fixed.

So the next time you wake up early, GOD may want you to do something.  Listen to GOD.

I am so thrilled for GOD and what he is doing for me. 

Jesus died on the cross for me and you.  That should be enough to get you excited.

GOD is doing great things for me today and I am very excited about what today will bring

http://sharonleejohnson.com

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com

My Bible--My God    www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW

GOD Loves me and nothing else matters

I am the rightousness of GOD through Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior

No comments:

Post a Comment