Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, September 10, 2012

Do You Think of GOD First

Who do you think of first when you wake up?  Is it GOD?

GOD is the first one I think of when I wake up. 

I need to talk to GOD first, before I do anything else.  GOD is first in my life and everything else will follow.

It does not happen overnight.  It is a process and takes some time.

Before I put GOD first I would wake up and have only negative thoughts.  I wanted to die.  I wanted to say in bed.  Nothing good ever happened to be, so what is the point of getting out of bed?  I did what just I had to do and could not wait to get back to bed, so I could go back to sleep.

That is excatly what Satan wanted me to do.  Satan wanted me to fail.  Satan did not want me to think of GOD or know GOD'S Love for me.

I know think of GOD first and throughout the whole day.  I look forward to see what GOD has planned for me for the day.  I am not going to let Satan win.

GOD is the answer.  When I wake up I tell myself  GOD loves me and nothing else matters.

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com

http://sharonleejohnson.com

My Bible-My God 

I reduced the price of this book, cause I beleive that it will help you get you life back on track and get closer to God.  E-Book price now 99 Cents.  Please check out my book.  GOD pulled me out of the pit that Satan tossed me into. 

I no longer listen to Satan.  I listen to GOD.  I think of GOD first.

What are you thinking of first and throughout the day?????

www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW

No comments:

Post a Comment