Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, September 17, 2012

Live By Faith

I live by faith and not by sight.  I am not moved on how I feel or what I see.  I am moved by what the BIBLE says. 

I AM A  FAITH PERSON  I tell myself that everyday.  I wake up and I don't feel good.  I say "I am healed by the stripes of Jesus."  I don't have money to pay the rent.  "God sees to all my wants and needs"

I agree with the word of GOD, and not by my senses.  I decided that and I am not budging.  No matter what. 

What I am Grateful For:

1.  My computer works
2.  I have left over pizza for today
3.  I do not have a headache today
4.  I have a job
5.  I watched Snow White and the Huntsman

My Daily Confessions:

1.  GOD Loves Me
2.  I am the rightousness of GOD
3.  I am Blessed
4.  Jesus did it all at the Cross
5  I am protected by the blood of Jesus

My Bible--My God  www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com

http://sharonleejohnson.com

No comments:

Post a Comment