Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, September 14, 2012

100 Days of Thanksgiving

For the  next 100 days I will be posting my thanks to GOD  I will list my daily confessions and what I am grateful for.

Join me on this 100 day journey in changing  my life.  I am going to give GOD all the credit and praise.  I am going going to think positive things and speak only positive words.  Words have power.

You can leave comments and list your thanks and daily confessions or just grab a notebook and write them down and it will be between you and GOD.  Watch Satan flee from your life and Satan will no longer have a hold on you.

My Thanks to GOD
1.  Thanks for my book sales
2.  Thanks for letting me have food today
3.  thanks for my job
4.  I am healthy
5.  I am not homeless

Daily Confessions
1.  GOD loves me and nothing else matters
2.  I am BLESSED
3.  Whatever I do will prosper cause I am like a tree planted by the river of water
4.  I am the RIGHTOUSNESS OF GOD
5  GOD IS MY GOD

List your thanks and confessions in the comment section.

I want a change in my life and I believe that this will totally change my life.  Join me on this jourgney\

http://sharonleejohnson.com

No comments:

Post a Comment