Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, September 6, 2012

God Loves You

I know that I have said this before.  GOD LOVES ME & NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!!!!!

I tell myself this every morning when I get up.  I tell myself this when SATAN is pounding at my door. 

GOD LOVES ME 

I know that I have not been blogging here on a regular basis, but I am back and have a lot to say.  Never forget that GOD LOVES YOU

My book My Bible--My God is how I got myself out of depression and how I crawled my way out of the pit that I let Satan put me in.  It is a daily process and some days it is not easy, but it is worth the work. 

I don't believe that if you are depressed you need to be on medication, you need GOD.  Talk to GOD, Listen to GOD.  GOD is with you right now, waiting for you. 

Might now seem like it right now.  Beleive me GOD is with you.

check out www.creflodollarministries.org  

Find my Book My Bible--My God at  http://sharonleejohnson.com  in print form and e-book

No comments:

Post a Comment