Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Look Up

Never look down.  Always look up and see GOD looking down at you, or see Jesus hanging on the cross for you.  Never look down, Satan will be looking up at you laughing, knowing that he is winning.

Your battles are not in flesh and blood but in the spiritual realm.  Satan wants you to stop thinking about GOD,  Satan has no power.  So don't give him any.  Trust and rely on GOD for everything.

Things I am greatefull for:

I am protected from the rain today.

I have warm clothes for this winter

I woke up on time to get ready for work

I can read and write

I can walk

Daily Confessions:

GOD loves me no matter what

I am blessed

I am the rightousness of GOD

The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not be in want

Have a Great day

No comments:

Post a Comment