Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Praying In the Spirit

I have been praying in the Spirit or Praying in Tongues what ever you want to call it.  I am closer to GOD than ever before.  I pray in the Spirit before I get out of bed.  I pray in the Spirit while I am at work and I pray in the Spirit before I go to bed.

I heard something from Creflo Dollar that changed my life.  www.creflodollarministries.org.  He said.

"Don't let the flesh stop you from praying in the Spirit."

Do I want to pary in the Spirit?  No.  Do I feel like praying in the Spirit?  No.  My flesh fights me every step of the way.  I want to think of other things, do other things, but I know that my Spirit needs to pray in the Spirit.

It is your choice.  Listen to your flesh or your Spirit.

I am listening to my Spirit. 

My goal is to Pray an hour a day.  Maybe it won't be all at once but throught my day, I am praying to my GOD.

GOD is my GOD.  I am His People.

GOD loves me and nothing else matters. 

http://sharonleejohnson.com

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment