Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, May 17, 2021

This Is The End

 

My Books

Look around what is happening in the world:

Global Wars

Inflation

Churches Closed

Vaccine Passport

Shortages:  Food-Gas-Raw Materials

Jesus is coming.  

Luke 12:56  How is it that you don't know how to interpret this present time?

Time Is Running Out!

Stop looking at this world and start looking up to Jesus, who will bring us home.

There is no going back to Normal.

These are the last days

1st Thessalonians 4:17

We will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air .  We will be with the Lord Thy God Forever.


Accept Jesus as Your Lord and Savior.  There is no time to waste.

Jesus is coming

Pray This:

Dear Lord,

I come to you as I am.  I know I am not worthy.  I believe that God sent Jesus to earth.  I believe that Jesus died on the Cross for my sins.  I believe that on the third day, God raised Jesus From The Dead.  I Believe that Jesus is in Heaven with God.  I believe with all my heart.  Come into my live, Jesus and do something with my life.  I Believe that Jesus Is Lord Over All and All names shall bow to the name of Jesus.  Amen.

If you prayed this, then turn your eyes to Jesus and not this world.  Look up at the Sky.

Hasten the day of the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Stop looking to this world.  Look to Heaven, because Jesus is coming soon to take us home.

Start reading the Bible.  Read the Book of Revelations. Read the New Testament Read the Old Testament.  Read the entire Bible.

Believe only the Bible.  If it is written in the Bible...Believe it.

Stop listening to this world.  Listen to the Word of God...The Bible



No comments:

Post a Comment