Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Sunday, May 2, 2021

God Created You For A Purpose

 Ephesians 1:4

For he choose you us in him before the creation of the world, to be holy and blameless in his sight.

God knew us before the creation of the world

This scripture gave me a reason to live.  God knew me, God chose me before he created the world


Ephesians 2:10

For I am God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good words, which God prepared in advance for me to do.

God gave me something to do and he has already prepared us to do it.  We are not an accident.  God created us for a purpose, something to do.  


Ephesians 4:28

Do something with your own hands, that he may have something to share with those in need.


This is what we were born to do.

Do something that will help others,  

Ever heard that saying, Idle hands are Satan's playground?

What are you doing?  God gave us all gifts.  Are you using your gifts for good or evil?

Think about it.

We are living in the last days.  People need to meet Jesus.  Reach out, by using your gifts and help someone is hurting.  

Hasten The Day, for Jesus' Return


No comments:

Post a Comment