Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

God Dwells Within You

 

1st Corinthians 6:19-20

Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God?  You are not your own, you.  You were bought with a price,  Therefore honor God with your body.

I have starved by body most of my life.  I hated myself.  I hated by life, so I starved myself waiting to die.  Then I started cutting myself 5-10 times a day.  I told myself that it wasn't a bad thing.  I was not cutting myself deep, just enough to bleed.  I cut myself when I woke up, to leave the house to go to sleep and I still was not eating.  I weighed less than 100 pounds when I met Jesus and asked Jesus to come into my heart.  

I was not honoring God with my body.  I no longer cut myself and am now eating all because I accepted Jesus as my lord and Savior.  Jesus healed me and Jesus can heal you also.

Tattoos are very popular now days.  But is getting a tattoo for you or for honoring God?

God still loves you if you have tattoos but ask yourself why you are getting a tattoo?  Is it to be noticed, to impress others?  

All I know is that once You Accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, The Holy Spirit comes and dwells within you.  Your body becomes a temple for God to dwell.

Something to think about, if you are cutting yourself, abusing your body in some way or getting a tattoo or even pierced ears or any kind of piercing.  The body is no longer yours..  It belongs to God.

This also goes with overeating, abusing alcohol, drugs, or just not being healthy and taking care of yourself.  We are all guilty of doing something to abuse our bodies.  

As God for help, advice and guidance.

Jesus Is Lord Over All.




No comments:

Post a Comment