Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, October 10, 2020

Scripture That Saved my Life

 We all need to read the Bible Everyday.  Talk to God Everyday.  Trust in God Everyday.  No Matter What

Ephesians 1:3

Praise be to God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every Spiritual Blessing In Christ.

God has Blessed us with every Spiritual Blessing in Christ.

Jesus is in Heaven, that means that we are Blessed as Jesus is Blessed.  Whatever Jesus has, we have.  As Jesus is, so am  I.

That is something to shout about

Ephesians 1:4   (My Favorite Scripture)

For He chose us (me) in Him before the creation of the world.

God knew me before He created the world.  God knew me thousands of years ago.  God chose me.  God knows me.

This Scripture, saved my life.  I wanted to kill myself.  I wanted to die.

When I read this Scripture, I felt the Love of God come over me.  God chose me.  God chose you.

Believe It! Take It! Receive It.

You Are Loved and Wanted.  God Chose You!

No comments:

Post a Comment