Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, October 24, 2020

Day 296 Remember Thy Lord

Day 296

Daily Bible Reading Schedule

Psalms 119:49-88
Proverbs 26:13-28

Psalms 119:57-64
Thou art my portion, O Lord:
I have said that I would keep thy words,
I entreated thy favour with my whole heart:
Be merciful unto me according to thy word
I though on my ways and turned my feet unto thy testimonies
I made haste and delayed not to keep thy commandments
The bands of the wicked have robbed me
But I have not forgotten thy law
At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee
Because of the righteous judgments
I am a companion of all them that fear thee
And of them that keep thy precepts
The earth, O Lord is full of thy mercy:
Teach me thy statutes

Psalms 119:88
Quicken me after thy loving kindness;
So shall I keep the testimony of thy mouth



No comments:

Post a Comment