Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, March 27, 2020

Day 88 No Poor Among You

Day 88

Daily Bible Reading Schedule

Deuteronomy 15-16

Deuteronomy 15:4-6
Save when there shall be no poor among you; for the Lord shall greatly bless thee in the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee for an inheritance to posess it:
Only if thou carefully hearken unto the voice of they Lord thy God. to observe to do all these commandments which I command thee this day.
For the Lord they God blesseth thee, as he promised thee: and thou shalt lent unto many nations, but thou shalt not borrow; and thou shalt reign over many nations, but they shall not reign over thee.

God said, that you shall lend to many nations and borrow from none.

You shall not borrow.

That means that you pay with cash.  You do not get a loan from the bank.  God will supply all your needs, not the bank

Once I found this Scripture, I stopped borrowing.  If I use my credit card, I pay off the balance at the end of the month.  I stand on this Scripture and God has supplied all my needs.  I want for nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment