Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, March 16, 2020

Day 77 What To Pray

Day 77

Daily Bible Reading Schedule

Luke 11:2-4


when ye pray, say:
Our Father which art in Heaven, Hallowed be thy name. 
Thy Kingdom com.
Thy will be done, as in Heaven, so in earth.
Give us day by day our daily bread.
And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive everyone that is indebted to us.
And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil.

Pray this everyday.
Memorize this prayer.

Why?
Jesus said:  When ye pray, say,

So why wouldn't you pray this. 
Some call this the Lord's Prayer.

I was going to a church, that I liked.  I went faithfully for about 2 years to this church.  The pastor said he was going to do a Series on The Lord's Prayer.  I was excited, because I prayed this prayer every day.  I told others that if they did not know how to pray, to pray this.

I was very disappointed when I realized that the pastor was putting his own spin on what Jesus said.

Day 1 of the Series he spent his sermon on Verse 2 Our Father which art in Heaven.  It was Father's Day and he spent an hour somehow making it about Father's Day.  Then at the end of the sermon, he said I want you to write this down in your Bible.  He said about two sentences.
And then the pastor said:  I want you to pray this every morning when you wake up.

I was like what?  The pastor rewrote the Bible.  He changed the scripture to fit his sermon.  Jesus said Pray this:
The Pastor said:  Pray this:
Why didn't the pastor just quote what Jesus said. 
Why did the pastor rewrite the scripture?

I don't have an answer to that.  I stopped going to that church.  Not that it is not a good church.  I like the pastor and the people who go to that church, but not once did the Pastor read the entire Prayer in any of his sermons.

He preached on certain scriptures but didn't read the entire prayer that Jesus said to read. 

This is why you must read the Bible.  So you know what is in the Bible.  So you know what Jesus says.  Don't take your Pastor's word for the truth.  Mankind lies.  Jesus does not lie. 

People will say and do anything to get what they want.  So whether you are watching church on TV, the internet or in person, do not take what the preachers say as the truth, go home and look it up in the Bible.  Check it on your phone.

Jesus said in the last days, there will be False Profits to turn you away from God.  The Anti-Christ will rise and people will turn their backs on God for what the Anti-Christ is saying.

You must read the Bible
You must memorize the Bible.
There will come a time when there will no longer be Bibles.

These are the last days. 

Be Prepared


Prepare Now

Print Version

Free On Kindle Unlimited

No comments:

Post a Comment