Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Day 80 Blessed or Cursed? Your Choice.

Day 80

Daily Bible Reading Schedule

Deuteronomy 1-2
Luke 14

Congratulations you have finished another Book in the Bible.  If you have been reading the Bible everyday, you have read the Books of Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Matthew, and Mark.  You should be proud of your self.  I know that I am. 

Deuteronomy is the next Book in the Old Testament. 

Deuteronomy is about Blessings & Curses.

God says: Do this and you will be blessed.

God says: Do this and you will be cursed. 

The choice is yours.

That was true thousands of years ago, and it is true to day.  Follow Jesus and do what God's word says, and you will be blessed.

Do not follow God's Word and you will be cursed.

As you read Deuteronomy, don't dismiss this as not viable to you today.  I like this Book of the Bible and I take this Book very seriously and so should you.

Deuteronomy 1:11
May the Lord, thy God of your fathers, increase you a thousand times and bless ye as He has promised. 

You are Blessed. 
Start confessing it
Start saying it
Start believing it.

I am blessed.  I am blessed.  I am blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment